I’m the new girl in town, but I am relishing all of the love and support that I’ve received from you lovely bloggers in the short time that I’ve been doing this (18 days and counting!). This is why I’m especially thankful to Tamara for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I highly recommend you all check her out at The West Coast Explorer; she’s doing great things! I’m slowly learning a thing or two about make-up, which, if you know me, is a vast improvement. Thanks, Tamara!
So what’s the Liebster Award? From what I’ve learned (approximately 5 minutes ago), it’s the perfect opportunity to highlight bloggers in our virtual community, spread the love and make someone’s day! I’m also taking this opportunity to share a few more things about me, other than my OOTDs! 😛
How does it work? You answer the questions set by the blogger that nominated you. You then nominate 5 other bloggers, state 11 random facts about yourself and set 11 questions for your nominees. Then watch as the positive vibes are sent around the blogosphere!
Here are my responses to Tamara’s questions:
- Who was your first crush?
Please don’t judge me; Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon. He just seemed so darn debonair.
- Backstreet Boys or N*SYNC?
I know I posted about Nick Carter recently, but I am 100% an N*SYNC fan.
- What do you hope to achieve with your blog?
I hope to connect and learn from all of you wonderful people. I also hope to flex my creativity muscles a little more; it can be a little dormant during that 9-5 grind.
- Which blogger inspires you the most?
Cupcakes and Cashmere. Isn’t it amazing what a little creativity and perseverance can achieve?
- If you can go back in time and change only one thing, what would it be?
I would’ve travelled right after university!
- Sweet or salty?
- What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
Internet! Because then I won’t be able to FaceTime with my darling boyfriend.
- If you can live in another era, which one would you pick?
The 1920’s. In the English countryside. Because Downton Abbey.
- What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
My sparkling personality, am I right?
- What’s the least favorite thing about yourself?
My sarcastic underpinnings (exhibit: answer to number 9).
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Married, maybe with children, and definitely reaping the rewards of starting an amazing business (to be determined by my future business partner and I). I also expect to be chic. Forever!
Random Nat Facts:
- I love a good pun. Can you tell?
- I work in finance, but my degree is in Communications and Literature.
- I’m in a long distance relationship with my high school sweetheart. Aren’t we the cutest?
- I read the entire C.S. Lewis’ The Chronicles of Narnia when I was 7-years-old. Yes, all 7 books.
- When I read, my narrative voice has a British accent.
- I know the lyrics to far too many Nelly and Ja Rule songs.
- I don’t know how to sew, but I DIY my Halloween costumes every year.
- I love to bake. My three younger brothers love that I love to bake.
- I cry for anything, even when I’m mad. This is particularly inconvenient if I get in a heated argument because my tears betray me.
- My favorite film of all time is Roman Holiday starring Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn.
- I only dance when nobody’s watching. Or when I’m drunk and everyone’s watching.
My Natminees are:
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
- What’s your favorite holiday?
- What song would you choose to sing (and slay) in a lip sync battle?
- What’s the last book you read?
- Heels or flats?
- What’s your favorite comfort food?
- If I asked your best friend to describe you in 6 words, what would he/she say?
- Tell me something about yourself that might surprise me.
- Best compliment you’ve ever received is:
- What are you most proud of?
- Who are you most proud of?
Have fun and thanks for reading, friends! ❤ ❤ ❤ xo