I love holiday baking (almost as much as I love holiday shopping)! These bars (aka Seven Layer Bars) are one of my favorite treats to make around the holidays and are so easy to prepare without skimping on decadence. C needed something to bring to a holiday potluck for work and so here we are!
To learn how to make my fave Hello Dolly bars, keep reading!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts OR pecans
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/2 cup Skor bits (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325*F
- In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter until evenly mixed/moistened. Press mixture into the bottom of baking dish. (Recommend 9 x 13 dish.)
- Pour 1/2 the can of condensed milk.
- Add semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Add walnuts (or pecans).
- Add Skor bits and shredded coconut.
- Add white chocolate chips and pour remaining condensed milk evenly on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until condensed milk/coconut is golden. It’s normal for the condensed milk to bubble, but make sure it doesn’t burn! Cool completely in the dish before removing and cutting into bars.
- Eat and be merry 🙂
Go ahead and make these crowd-pleasers! They keep well, are easily modifiable and will be sure to impress in festive tins. ❤ xo