Still looking for something to bring to your Christmas dinner? Look no further! Does anything scream “Christmas” more than cranberries? Ok, a lot of things, but the white chocolate/cranberry combo is a must for the holiday season.
I stumbled upon this soft and chewy variation from the Domestic Rebel and knew that I had to include it in my Christmas Cookie Gift Box!
For more, keep going!
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups AP flour
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well-combined and fluffy.
- Mix in vanilla and egg until smooth.
- Slowly mix in dry ingredients until soft dough has formed.
- Stir in cranberries and chips by hand.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 2 hour for soft and chewy texture.
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Roll dough into small balls (I used a tablespoon) and align on baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 2 minutes before removing and placing on wire rack.
I was too busy salivating over these to take a picture of their final form, but you can see them at the bottom row of my cookie box: