- 2 cups of bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp. of cider vinegar
- 3 tsp of oregano
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. of cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. of chili powder
- 3 lbs of baby back pork ribs
- Salt & pepper
- Combine all the ingredients listed in brown in a small mixing bowl;
- Rub ribs with salt and pepper (a pinch of both on each side);
- Place ribs in slow cooker and pour sauce mixture over ribs;
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.
These ribs were so good and practically fall right off the bone. Why can’t cooking always be this easy? Can’t wait to try more of those fun vids!
For the original link: click here!
Hoping I can get my laptop situ sorted ASAP and I can bring back some OOTD goodness! Missing you all, already! xo ❤