Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone! ❤
Whether you embrace the day or avoid it, there is no denying the sweetness of these s’mores brownies!
Once again, I was inspired by those handy dandy videos on Facebook. Like seriously, where have they been all my young adult life?!
Here’s how I made mine:
- 1 package of your fave brownie mix (or make them from scratch);
- 1 cup milk chocolate (I used Jersey Milk, but any will do!)
- Graham crackers
- 1 cup marshmallows (The vid uses jumbo, others use minis – totally up to you!)
- Grease your baking pan and layer graham crackers as closely as you can;
- Mix the brownie mix as instructed. Pour 3/4 of the mixture over the graham crackers;
- Layer the marshmallows and chocolate throughout;
- Pour remaining mixture over marshmallows;
- Bake at 350*C for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and removed without batter sticking to it!
- Cool completely before cutting/removing from pan.
- You can customize your layers! The video above layers bars of chocolate, but I find it bakes the batter better (say that 3x fast!) if you break up the pieces of chocolate.
- If the marshmallows start to brown way before the brownie batter finishes baking, cover the pan with foil to prevent the marshmallows from burning.
- Cutting them into squares and packing them in a tin makes for the perfect homemade, last-minute Valentine’s Day gift! 😉
❤ ❤ ❤