Looking for last minute Easter treat inspo? Nat to the rescue!
Bird Nests are quick and easy to make – 30 minutes, tops! I saw these on Pinterest a few years ago and having been making them ever since. They’re great festive treats for children activities, to bring to parties, or to give colleagues and friends!
To find out how to make them, keep reading!
- 1 package of pretzels or Chow Mein noodles;
- 1 package of Milk Chocolate chips;
- 1 package of Cadbury Mini Eggs
Plus, parchment paper, treat bags, ribbon and basket shred if you’re looking to pack them!
- Break pretzels into smaller pieces
- Melt chocolate chips and combine with pretzels
- Divvy the mixture in a muffin pan lined with parchment paper
- Top with Mini Eggs, pressing down in the centre gently so that it creates a nest shape
- Let chocolate harden for approximately 10 minutes in the freezer. Once hardened, wrap them up and you’re set!
Easy peasy, right?! 😊